Sunday, December 23, 2012

Glory to God in the highest...

And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearbye, keeping watch over their flocks at night.  An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified.  But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid.   I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all people.   Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.   This will be a sign to you.   You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger."
Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests."
Luke 2:8-14 (NIV)
 
I am wishing all my dear blogging friends a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
God Bless each and every one of you - all of you are so dear to me.   You all have given me a priceless gift - yourselves.    See you in the New Year!

17 comments:

  1. And a joyous, blessed, love-filled Christmas to you and yours!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS, DEB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. christmas blessings to you and yours.
    erin
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, I couldn't let Christmas Eve go by without telling you I treasure your friendship, it's a joy to know you even though it's from afar..I wish you and your family a beautiful, blessed Christmas. Tomorrow I will look up .. and when you do,, keep me in your prayers. I send a warm hug,
    Barbra Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie, I wish a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours! Hugs! Tito.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and your husband, Debbie. Wonderful tidings indeed. I love the image of Jesus in swaddling clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, Debbie! I hope your family gatherings are blessed (and all the time in between!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. God bless you, Debbie~
    Your friendship is one of my treasured gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debbie, I hope you and your family have a Blessed and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best wishes Debbie! I hope you spend loving moments with your family at Christmas and have a wonderful Year 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful blog - thank you. What would life be like without HIM in our lives? Wishing all God's blessings for you and those you love and the Peace that passes all understanding, be in your hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas....I pray your day was special and filled with happy memories. I look forward to another year of blogging with all my friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those words always touch my heart!! I hope your day was wonderful and filled with love and blessings from God! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Debbie - I hope you enjoyed Christmas. I wish you and your family a wonderful New Year and hope 2013 brings you all your heart desires. Well we can at least wish can't we??? Enjoy!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. HI there Debbie!... What a wonderfully spiritually and visually uplifting site!

    Our sites certainly share many of the same values and goals that I feel make the world a better place!

    I loved the cardinal watercolour...exquisite piece! We have a wintering pair here that we look for excitedly! And that shortbread! My Mom and Grandmother never failed to have that on tap every Christmas... ansd I so miss it... and them in my Christmas celebrations!

    Good Painting!
    Warmest regards,
    Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wishing you and your family a wonderful 2013!!!
    Big Hug,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one.

Sow

 It is the time of the year when I begin to sow seeds for the coming season.  Discovered a different method on You Tube...they call it "...