Sunday, December 17, 2023

Time of the Year


Once again it is that special time of the year.   "Will there be snow and mistletoe and presents under the tree?"  May not get the snow and I have no mistletoe but there will be a few presents under the tree.

Wishing each of you a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!  See you in 2024, God willing.

Until then please be good and stay well.

Hugs

Debbie

"The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel" - which means, "God with us."  Matt: 1:23 (NIV)

8 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, love your tree. Have great holidays, Christmas and New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and happy New Year, Debbie! See you in 2024.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas tree is pretty, Debbie. I didn't buy any presents this year, as I've been sick, but will visit the family soon and surprise them with goodies. Your living room looks cozy with the white throw and tree. Merry Christmas to you, dear Debbie. I'm so glad I met you, and I really appreciate your wonderful and special posts and all the happenings you share with us in your world.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant Christmastree! Have a wonderful Christmas time, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My best wishes for happiness, peace and harmony at this time of year to all.
    Merry Christmas
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and a lovely and healthy and blessed New Year to you and hubby and all the fur babies. I am blessed by your friendship...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cozy spot by the tree! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! May the true meaning of Christmas warm all our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks lovely. I'm happy to just "look" in your photos. We are having a cool start to January. About 48ºF today in central Texas. It is supposed to rain, hope so. Thanks for sharing your peaceful snow photos.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one.

Reminded

Seeing this lovely violet patch blooming reminded me that I had been wanting to gather a few.   Many years ago I had candied some to decorat...