Sunday, December 19, 2021

Gifts


 The gifts are wrapped.








 They are waiting to be placed beneath the tree.








 

The cookies are baked.




The decorating is complete.



Of all these tasks, the most challenging is finding the perfect gifts to give.

This year as I pondered my Christmas list a thought came.  Why not give what I would like to receive.

Monetarily they have no value but spiritually they are priceless .

So sweet friends I am sending you what I want to unwrap Christmas Day. 

 I hope you will find them waiting under your tree. 

 Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self-Control.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a blessed coming New Year!  See you in 2022!

Hugs

Debbie

"On coming to the house they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him.  Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, and of incense, and of myrrh."  Matthew 2:11 (NIV)    

  






13 comments:

  1. What a very special Christmas gift, Debbie, and there's no better gift than all the things you mentioned. I wish that for you too, dear friend. Those look like peanut butter cookies possibly? And I like the angel on your mantel. Your Christmas tree is lovely. Merry Christmas, Debbie. I hope your Christmas week is a jolly one.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your wishes. I will endeavor to live up to them. Especially the last, ha. Hope you have a great Christmas. Your place looks great and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hope is that you will find the same under your tree, Debbie! 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! May God bless and keep you, may His face shine upon you...
    I'm very thankful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Debbie--may all of your Christmas wish list be fulfilled! Hope you have a very happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Debbie gifts.
    My best wishes for happiness for this holiday season.
    Merry Christmas.
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas dear Debbie .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you and your family dear Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderful Xmas gifts, Debbie! Wishing you the same! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A Blessed and Happy Christmas to you Debbie and to your loved ones. May God bless you everyday with good health and constant happiness. Thanks for your wishes and friendship. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely, cozy photos! Thank you for the prayers, I need every Spiritual Fruit, I can receive! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and your New Year is blessed.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one.

Windy & Stormy

 Finally after windy and stormy weather we are enjoying a lovely Sunday of blue skies.  April has certainly delivered several inches of rain...