A new technique
I tried a new technique this weekend. I had read about an artist spraying her drawing with workable fixative. She used it to preserve her lines under masking.
To experiment I did a small drawing of a cardinal. When it was completed I used Krylon's fixative. Then left it to sit for about 15 minutes before applying Miskit.
After the mask was no longer tacky watercolors were poured into the background. When they were completely dry I removed the resist . The drawing had remained totally intact.
If any of you have a tip that works well I would love to hear it.
Hope you all have a wonderful week-end .
Thanks for stopping by.