Wednesday, August 26, 2026

What a...

 

lovely August day.  The sky was so blue with white puffy clouds...










The zinnias that were just seeds in the ground two short months ago are joyfully drinking up the sunshine.









 With all the rain we have had in the past few weeks...mushrooms have popped up everywhere.  I thought these red ones were quite pretty.








Each morning brings an abundance of colorful veggies and fruit.  Today was no exception.









The Rose of Sharon continues to provide sustenance to the hummers.  They were visiting as I selected a few tomatoes for our dinner.








Hay got baled this afternoon.  It is so pleasant to see those round bales sitting awaiting winter's sojourn.

On another happy note...my brother's arm and leg and fingers are healing nicely.  He is now able to care daily for his burns at home.  Thank you for all your wonderful thoughts and prayers.  Prayer really does work!





Well God Bless you all and thank you for letting me share this lovely August day with you.  In sharing, this makes the day even more special.

Hugs

Debbie

"...whatever is lovely...if anything is excellent or praiseworthy think about such things."  Phil. 4:8 (NIV) 

5 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say hello. Glad your brother is doing better. Our rain here stopped and it is dry. You have all those mushrooms. Flowers and veggies - they look so good. Do you grow hay and put them in bails yourself? What do you use them for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Happy your brother is better. The photo of the veggies calls to me. I have to laugh at the hay bales. One of the musicians Joanna sees often says, "They are banning round hay bales." Why? "Because the cows aren't getting a square meal!" Oh, so corny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear that your brother is getting better. Those zinnias are so pretty. The vegies look pretty good. Always nice to have garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those seeds in the ground are bringing up the prettiest zinnias. I'm glad you got so much rain too. Your hummingbird feeder is neat. I was just thinking about "whatever is lovely" verse the other day. So good to hear your brother is healing nicely from the burns. Your pictures are so charming today, Debbie, and I wish you beautiful days in September coming up. There's a chill in the air here in the mornings, and I can tell Fall will be with us soon. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers for your brother’s recovery & good health
    Beautiful Ohio pictures
    May

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one.

What a...

  lovely August day.  The sky was so blue with white puffy clouds... The zinnias that were just seeds in the ground two short months ago are...