Sunday, July 1, 2012

Gratitude





Isn't gratitude a wonderful attitude?  I find the more I practice it the more of it I find.   As with any skill it needs nurtured.   I seek it when life sends me challenges.   I look for it in the rain (or in this case the dry weather).    

Focusing on being grateful cheers me on.   It brings a calm in the midst of a storm.  It gives joy.  It can be shared with others. 

 
Here is what I am thankful for today...family, friends, and flowers blooming in the midst of drought.     
       Hope you too find blessings along the way. 

                              Take Care!


 

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and oh so soft painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are those gorgeous flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hollyhocks? very beautiful and love your light touch of the subject. yes, we are grateful ... thank you for reminding me Debbie, tried to send some of our rain to you.
    Guess it didn't work.. hugs, BJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, I am new to your blag and I'm enjoying it very much. I love your art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely watercolor, so soft. I need to hear that Debbie, thank you. love to you,Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful watercolor and your last 2 posts are so thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one.

Precious

 Life is made of up of precious moments.  Sometimes they come in a glimpse of a striking bird...  a surprise blossom blooming underfoot... o...