Monday, September 28, 2026

Waving Good Bye


 September is waving good bye.  

Already we are seeing tinges of October's colors.









The goldenrod is making a warm show...









The chrysanthemums are bursting out.  It is their time of the year to shine.







White asters dot the fence row.









Ms. Hollyhock decided at the last moment to perform.  She was late but certainly a welcome sight.








And so on that note I will wave goodbye and see you in October.

Have a blessed week.

Hugs

Debbie

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."  Ecclesiastes 3:1 (NIV)

9 comments:

  1. September is going out on a wet note here. I don't know if the nor'easter affected your area or not. We had a lot of wind, rain, and very high tided for several days. I'm glad it has abated and hope there wasn't too much damage. Have a good week as we welcome October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, dear friend! I love the 'ber' months!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures. I always miss Ohio in the autumn.
    May

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, waving good-bye to September and welcoming October. Those little white asters are sweet. I see the goldenrod at the creek when I visit at certain times. It's really a pretty sight. Nothing says fall like "Mums." I wish you beautiful October days coming up, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you wrote the flowers that decided to show up. I am confused about the Goldenrods - here they are a weed that grows everywhere and I am allergic. Love your beautiful flowers and pups.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sides of the roads here are full of goldenrod and other wildflowers. They look like giant natural arrangements.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I love those pink chrysanthemums!!!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such glorious photos, Debbie. Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A colorful goodbye to September! See you in October!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one.

Waving Good Bye

 September is waving good bye.   Already we are seeing tinges of October's colors. The goldenrod is making a warm show... The chrysanthe...