Thursday, April 19, 2012

Where I Go to Create

Thought I would share some pics of where I go to create.   Just like a great many of you I started out painting in my kitchen.  When my hubby realized that I was serious about this art thing, he promptly purchased me an artist table and chair.  (That is one of the many reasons I love this man of mine - he is always looking for a way to spoil me.)   He helped me rearrange things in the spare bedroom and create a space for my growing art supplies. (Who can resist the latest art toys!)

A place to Work
A Place to rest 
Some pretties to inspire
I confess that it doesn't look this tidy all the time but I wanted it to look its best for when you stopped to visit.  Hope you will share your creative spaces as well.

Thanks for coming by - God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. Debbie, this is indeed a delightful studio! Mine is kind of dark but still, it is all mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you have it fixed up to inspire - I think we are just blessed to have a space that is all ours. Thanks for visiting. I am hoping you have a blessed day.

      Delete
  2. Since I was AWOL for a few days I missed this one.. Today I'm going back int time on your blog ..This post is right up my alley .. I have lived with these kind of pretties for most of my life... I love it , and am coming here to visit .
    So put the tea /coffee on .... hugs, BJ love the cat.. !!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one.

Precious

 Life is made of up of precious moments.  Sometimes they come in a glimpse of a striking bird...  a surprise blossom blooming underfoot... o...