It was a perfect October day.
A great opportunity to go outdoors with a sketchbook and some paints.
Here is a glimpse of my outdoor studio.
From this spot I was able to catch
spots of color here and there.
The poison ivy on this tree always marks the beginning of color change.
The photo doesn't quite capture the brilliant crimson it turns.
We had such a wet September that made the mushrooms pop. This one was particularly large.
I was able to get a photo before hubby mowed it down.
There is nothing more blue than an October sky. Just a few wispy clouds were seen. By the end of the afternoon they were gone.
Gunny
and Kelsey both enjoyed the day.
Thank you all for stopping by and letting me share a perfect October day with you.
Would love to hear about yours! Hope you will share.
Hugs
Debbie
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one.