Daily life of a Country Artist
May all who are observing this holiday - have a wonderful celebration. To each and everyone have a great end to the week.
Be back soon!
Hugs
Debbie
"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24 (NIV)
I am observing this wonderful and special holiday. We are so BLESSED to be in the USA. Let's get back to GOD!
Enjoy the holiday.
Enjoy your time.
Have a wonderful holiday, Debbie!
Happy 250th, Debbie!
Bom dia, DebbieParabéns, Estados Unidos! Deus continue abençoando essa nação. Um forte abraço.
God bless our country! I hope your Fourth was wonderful!
Happy 250th America! I hope your 4th of July weekend was wonderful. Enjoy the coming week!
Have a great week!hugsDonna
I hope you had a great time we kept it pretty quiet. We are celebrating with family this coming weekend.Cathy
Happy belated 4th to you. We had a quiet and lovely day. Hugs.
Is that your house? So pretty! ❤️
Thanks for your visit, Debbie, and your comment, too. I hope you have a great rest of the week and a super weekend coming up! It is always a pleasire to see that you stopped by Writing Straight from the Heart. Hugs. Susan
I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one.
Have you ever noticed a shout may draw your attention but a whisper invites you to stop and lean in. It means something is being said to you...
I am observing this wonderful and special holiday. We are so BLESSED to be in the USA. Let's get back to GOD!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the holiday.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your time.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful holiday, Debbie!
ReplyDeleteHappy 250th, Debbie!
ReplyDeleteBom dia, Debbie
ReplyDeleteParabéns, Estados Unidos! Deus continue abençoando essa nação. Um forte abraço.
God bless our country! I hope your Fourth was wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHappy 250th America! I hope your 4th of July weekend was wonderful. Enjoy the coming week!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna
I hope you had a great time we kept it pretty quiet. We are celebrating with family this coming weekend.
ReplyDeleteCathy
Happy belated 4th to you. We had a quiet and lovely day. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteIs that your house? So pretty! ❤️
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit, Debbie, and your comment, too. I hope you have a great rest of the week and a super weekend coming up! It is always a pleasire to see that you stopped by Writing Straight from the Heart. Hugs. Susan
ReplyDelete