Friday, July 10, 2026

First Week

The first week of July brought 

the garden a large pink daylily...









tomatoes growing by leaps and bounds...










a sea of blooms...










and time to enjoy them.


Would love to hear what the first week of July brought you! 

Hugs

Debbie


"And the Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of  the ground - trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food.  In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil."   Gen.2:9 (NIV)

14 comments:

  1. Good morning Your garden is looking awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is amazing, Debbie! Thanks for brightening my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden looks great. I wish I had tomato plants growing. The last time I tried the rabbits ate them down to nothing before they ever got started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, Debbie, how does your garden grow - it grows wonderfully!
    I love your flowers and your garden is awesome - looks great.
    Do you can as well?
    I have been staying inside due to the heat - but getting some work done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, your photos are gorgeous and captivating! Due to the intense heat and humidity here in Montreal I have been staying inside as I need to, drinking plenty of water and am very grateful for air conditioning!
    Thank you so much for sharing, dear friend. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos of the flowers and the tomato plants. Looks like you have a lot of variety in plants. I don't have much success with growing things outdoors. The squirrels dig up whatever I put into the pots on the railing. The only thing that seems safe are the flowers in the hanging baskets. Enjoy your garden! Have a good weekend and thanks for sharing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your garden looks great! We had some cooler days so I made a bigger walk than usual. Another heatwave on the way so hopefully I can do some painting! Have a great week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the flowers! July is becoming a favorite month with all the blooms and nice weather this year.
    Hugs
    May

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy July Debbie! There's just nothing like homegrown tomatoes. Those will be nice to bring in and use them on sandwiches, salads, and just to eat plain. Your daylily looks like a blush color, so pretty. Everything looks like it's growing nicely in your area. Here, the summers are dry, and I haven't seen the deer lately. I think it's too warm for them to be roaming the neighborhood. ; ) Have a wonderful July week, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like your garden Is growing by leaps and bounds! I love home grown tomatoes!
    Hugs
    Donna 🌷🍅

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty flower. Thank you for birghtening up my day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As I read this post, it's hard to believe that we're actually more than half way through July. Can it be possible??? Where has it flown to. We enjoyed the peonies. Now the hydrangeas are blooming along with the roses and the bee balm.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The first week of July brought me a couple of walks with a friend, a movie with my husband, a homegrown pineapple finally ripening, and the sound of lots of fireworks on the 4th!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one.

Sabbath

 For the next couple of weeks I will be taking a wee bit of a blogging Sabbath.   The charms of the garden are calling me... Some new pastel...