Saturday, January 27, 2024

Simple


Sometimes simple can be so good. 

This afternoon I made Yummy Pecan Chews.   They are put together with the simplest of ingredients.  Nothing extraordinary and easily assembled.  A hint of cinnamon is what gives them a special touch.






I am in the mode of working small and simple in the studio too.  Having fun with some new color combos and keeping things uncomplicated.    





On the other extreme though, this pile of books from the library does not appear to be the same .  Oh well, we all have to go overboard somewhere!

At least this post has been simple.

Have a lovely end to January. 

Hugs

Debbie


"You who are simple, gain prudence;"  Prov. 8:5a (NIV)

8 comments:

  1. I love everything about this post, including the large pile of library books. You know how to live, Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look fantastic!
    Have a wonderful week, Debbie
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your "simple" post spoke to me more than you know, Debbie. I think that is my middle name haha. Your pecan cookies look Yummy. And you sure are a good artist. Enjoy your books. I used to love to go to the library and browse.

    Wishing you a simple week ahead, dear friend.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonsoir ma chère Debbie,

    Je te remercie pour ton soutien avec ce gentil message laissé sur mon dernier billet.

    Comme tu as raison, parfois il faut rester simple, faire les choses simples... J'aimerais bien déguster des petits biscuits avec une tasse de thé !
    Ton aquarelle est magnifique !... J'ouvrirai bien volontiers les livres de ta bibliothèque !
    Je te souhaite une très belle fin de journée, bisous bisous,
    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your paintwork! Small is beautiful! And those cookies look great, wish I could taste them! :) Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is necessary Debbie, everything requires our attention and effort, food issues and painting and reading issues, everything is part of our lives.
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cookies look delicious! Nice work on the small pieces of art. You've got a lot of art lessons stacked up there. That should keep you busy well into February. Enjoy the last of January!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good day. Those cookies look delicious. Greetings, Cora

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one.

Reminded

Seeing this lovely violet patch blooming reminded me that I had been wanting to gather a few.   Many years ago I had candied some to decorat...