Sunday, April 17, 2022

Easter!


It is Easter!  Wishing everyone a Blessed Day.  Will return next week with a longer post.

Hugs

Debbie

"The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was  crucified.  He is not here; he has risen, just as he said.  Come and see the place where he lay.  Then go quickly and tell his disciples,  'He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee.  There you will see him.' Now I have told you."  Matt: 28:5-7 (NIV)

8 comments:

  1. Happy Easter, Debbie!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy the renewal of life that is going on around us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter, Debbie. Wishing you a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, a special verse you shared here today. And long or short posts, they are like a breath of fresh air to me. I truly enjoy visiting.

    Have a blessed week, dear friend.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your Easter was beautiful and special. I need to write to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Easter was happy and special, I'm late but it's never too late for good wishes.
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one.

Favorite

 This certainly has to be my favorite season of the year.  I do adore autumn but spring takes the prize. As hubby commented spring is the be...