Sunday, April 11, 2021

My Father's World


 In April when the Peach tree begins to bloom...








The Daffodils blossom...







and the Blue Jay stops to visit I am reminded of that lovely hymn - "This is My Father's World.

Amy Grant does a lovely rendition of this song.

Hope you enjoy.


Have a lovely week dear friends.

Hugs

Debbie

"Great are the works of the Lord; they are pondered by all who delight in them.  Glorious and majestic are his deeds, and his righteousness endures forever."  Psalm 111:2-3 (NIV)


11 comments:

  1. Oh, how I miss the blue jays. I used to see them all the time at the trail
    where I used to live. The daffodils are so pretty and such a cheerful
    flower. And it makes my heart sing when I see the Pink blossom trees.

    Have a wonderful week ahead, Debbie.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. The song is such a nice background to looking at your lovely photos. I love the pink blossoms and the daffodils. I hope you have a wonderful week filled with great things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know this lovely song , goes very well with the Spring mood in this post . April in one of the most important months where everything in nature kind of explodes. Wish you a happy week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photo-so beautiful. Happy spring! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog's new look and the photo of the delicate peach blossom is really lovely. You shared some gentle but precious reminders of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the spring beauty. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photo, the song does not know it, April say around here the country people that it is the key of the year, depends as I do so will come after the rest.
    Wisdom.
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful song... beautiful words... thank you for sharing the photos as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one.

Precious

 Life is made of up of precious moments.  Sometimes they come in a glimpse of a striking bird...  a surprise blossom blooming underfoot... o...