Wednesday, October 5, 2022

An October Walk

There is something so lovely about an October walk.

Those first color changes that dot the hillside seem to pop.







 Oak leaves transitioning from green to other hues can be seen along the way.







 If you look up you may spot the moon peaking through the blue.







 What can be nicer on a walk than to have some company.







Schindler likes to stop and take a rest.







Not so this miss.  She is saying  "Come on. Hurry up you two slow pokes." 












Well I guess we need to be on our way if we are going to finish our October walk.

Hope all of you have a lovely end to your week.

Hugs

Debbie

"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."  Isaiah 30:20 (NIV) 

8 comments:

  1. Well hello Autumn, so beautiful. I can see it is here by the sun getting lower but it is still very mild. You look like you have the best company where you are. Wishing you a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get a dog so I can take walks here in the mountains. But my house is so small, no room for a pet. Do you keep yours outside or inside? Your October walk sounds so nice, Debbie, We can see so many beautiful things when we are outside exploring around our neck of the woods. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to enjoy your October walk with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your walk with us. I've been trying to walk in the morning and have noticed the beginning of some autumn colors on the trees. I am glad you have company on your walks. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to read about walks. Your walks, I wish I was with you. What a nice area.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't beat a walk with a furry companion or two. Looks like you're enjoying them to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying...and thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one.

Precious

 Life is made of up of precious moments.  Sometimes they come in a glimpse of a striking bird...  a surprise blossom blooming underfoot... o...