Sunday, July 26, 2026

Sabbath


 For the next couple of weeks I will be taking a wee bit of a blogging Sabbath.  









The charms of the garden are calling me...









Some new pastels arrived and I am excited about getting a painting started.









Veggies are clamoring to be picked...










and lastly these two pooches want me to come rest with them.

Will be back in a couple of weeks.

In the meantime...everyone stay safe and enjoy July's farewell and August's hello!  See you soon.

Hugs

Debbie

 "Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy."  Exodus 20:8 (NIV)

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your Sunday-lovely peonies Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, dear Debbie! And the pastels look wonderful! Enjoy your time, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be dearly missed, Debbie. Enjoy every minute of your extended Sabbath!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one.

Sabbath

 For the next couple of weeks I will be taking a wee bit of a blogging Sabbath.   The charms of the garden are calling me... Some new pastel...