Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Goodness


 With this time of the year and the holidays coming I find myself searching for goodness.  It is found in an early morning sky...


a good book that reminds one of the miracles that can and often do happen...







and a lovely array of birthday cards from dearly loved family and friends.  (Yes, I turned another year older this week).  







 Speaking of goodness...Kelsey has certainly developed into a very good companion! 






Well friends this post was a bit late but hoping to get back into the old routine after the holidays. 

I am leaving you with a favorite song of mine and hubby's.  It is called the Goodness of God by Jenn Johnson.  Hope you will enjoy it.


  Have a wonderful end of November!  Hugs Debbie

"And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased."  Hebrews 13:16 (NIV)






13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Debbie!
    I hope you have plenty of cake and ice cream.
    Kelsey is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a lot of goodness in the world, but it often seems to be hidden by other things that are going on. I hope you enjoy the rest of your birthday week. It is my birthday week too. Today is my actual birthday. Enjoy the goodness around you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God has excellent art of balancing the both good and bad in the world as he mentions in holly book that "i have created everything with equal and opposite so you can ponder learn "
    beautiful and uplifting post ! loved it
    happy birthday dear friend! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post and song. Thanks and Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maravilloso, gracias por compartir!!! Saludos desde el norte de España.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday! Hugs and love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoyed a lot of ice cream and cake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's easy to find goodness through the Christmas season. It's a special time of year. Happy Birthday to you, dear Debbie. Your "miracles" book sounds like a good read. I sometimes watch the movies and enjoy them. I'm glad Kelsey is such a good companion to you.

    A Merry Christmas season to you, Debbie.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday. May the coming year be full of goodness! Thank you for your unfailingly positive and kind comments and posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to comment so late, and happy belated birthday, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one.

Favorite

 This certainly has to be my favorite season of the year.  I do adore autumn but spring takes the prize. As hubby commented spring is the be...