Saturday, December 3, 2022

Sorry


I am very sorry this post is late.  Life happens and we all have had moments when we have to shift our plans and make new ones.  This week was one of those times for me.

Hope everyone who celebrated Thanksgiving had a lovely holiday.  May everyone have a delightful start to the Christmas season.

Due to so much happening in the next couple of weeks...may not be posting as usual.  Will do my best.

In the meantime everyone have a lovely week.

Hugs

Debbie

" Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails."  Prov. 19:21   

10 comments:

  1. Have a blogging pace that's best for you, Debbie
    It is good to read your posts whenever they appear.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all is ok, Debbie. Take care! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we all just post when we can, dear friend. I hope all is well with you, Debbie, and that you are enjoying this Christmas season. I've always loved this verse, and I thank you for letting me hear it again.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Debbie, I hope everything is well with you. I have been wondering how you are doing since you usually blog once a week. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been there, understand that, Debbie. Do what you need to do, and know we're all thinking of you. Sending back some of those hugs you always send to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Around here it is said that it is never too late if happiness is good, so it is always good to visit the blog, enjoy the photos and greet friends.
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending hugs, hope all is well !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Debbie, I hope your faith will strengthen you and your family to get through difficulty and into the bright future. You're always in my prayer. Please take care. Love, ((Hugs)), Sadami

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one.

Sow

 It is the time of the year when I begin to sow seeds for the coming season.  Discovered a different method on You Tube...they call it "...