Saturday, April 11, 2020

Resurrection Sunday


Tomorrow will be Resurrection Sunday - Easter - A time of Hope - Faith - Love.  As Jesus rose from the tomb over two thousand years ago - we too will rise out of the grave of despair and sorrow if we keep in step with the Spirit.

A brighter day is coming - let us hold onto that hope and keep faith and know God's love never fails.

Stay well my dear friends - prayers for each of you are being sent upward.


I will leave you with one of my favorite worship songs - hope you  enjoy it as well.  Done by Stephen McLeod.

Jesus said to her, (Martha) "I am the resurrection and the life.   He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die."  Do you believe this?"  John 11:25-26 (NIV)

Hugs Debbie

14 comments:

  1. Prayers for brighter days for you and your family, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, Debbie! Thank you for the prayers and for the beautiful worship song.
    Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your prayers. That means so much to me.

    Happy Easter, Debbie.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful music and the perfect photograph for Easter. Thank you for this post, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband and I loved the music. I found more of it on youtube, and subscribed to that group-loved it so much, and their heartfelt worship was so good to see! I miss our church worship...
    Happy Easter my friend. His resurrection is our hope. God bless you and hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A MOST BLESSED EASTER TO YOU AND YOURS!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Debbie, for this spiritual post of hope and meaning...Prayers and blessings to you and your family. And Love.
    (I too love knowing you here. We are penpals with some kndredness...~Rita)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter, Debbie.

    In Christ Alone is one of my favorite songs. We sing it all the time at church.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Debbie. I hope you had a blessed Easter and thanks for the comment you left on my last post. I appreciated it greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let is look upward with faith and love. You always post such beautiful songs...many of which I've never heard before. Thank you for sharing. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Easter came and went, I hope you had a blessed one . Beautiful song that brings hope for better times.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the celtic music...how right that Easter would come during this virus issue. It's easy to lose hope if you only listen to the news. But the good news is full of hope and if we keep our eyes on it we can find ways to tell others about Jesus. A crisis is the best time to give an answer for the hope that lives within us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Debbie, Thank you for all you say both here and in your email. It lifted my heart and my spirits.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one.

Favorite

 This certainly has to be my favorite season of the year.  I do adore autumn but spring takes the prize. As hubby commented spring is the be...