Wednesday, June 27, 2012

An Evening Walk

I brought the camera along on my evening walk .  Hope you enjoy the view!
 It is a routine that I hike two to three miles every day.   The weather is no deterrant.  It keeps me fit.  It helps me relax.  It reminds me of the blessings that God gives.  

 All seasons have their beauty - summer is special but a lovely snowfall is wonderful as well.

    

I have a worn path that winds through the field back of our home.   The hills are dressed in their finest greenery tonight.     

The air is soft... the sky a gorgeous blue.


Grasses are blowing in the breeze.  Birds are singing.  There is a feather on the ground.


I naturally gather it up.  These tokens that are left behind always draw me close.  They are so pleasant to touch ... to study ...to admire.     


There are many wildflowers along the way.   I take time to pick a few and bring indoors.  They will make a sweet bouquet.

I am so glad you came along with me tonight.  Hope you had fun!
 


                                                      As always take care and God Bless!

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos. Looks like a beautiful site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gathering feathers and wildflowers on a walk, are some of my favorite things to do too! you have a lovely property and i see much inspiration there. thanks for taking us along....
    erin
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that inner peace that always comes through your words, Debbie. A lovely walk indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gather feathers too~and my dad will pick them up for me as well-he knows my habits! You have a lovely place. I can see why you call it Harmony Hills.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, thank you, it was a lovely walk with you. I too bring treasures home, a leaf, a blossom.. whatever. I enjoyed it so much. love,Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see God in these scenes. They are God's creations for us to enjoy. God bless and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debbie, Enjoyed your daily walk! Have a great week end. Blessings, Egretta

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks lovely and a perfect place to walk every day.
    I was amazed to see your blackberries ripe and ready to eat. As on my walk yesterday I saw they are just at the white flower stage here. Hope you enjoyed a pie, my favourite pie is apple and blackberry, looking forward to it in a few weeks time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to take a walk with you-how beautiful and how lucky are you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoyed the walk with you Debbie! Always nice to take time to look at the everyday beauty around us.. that we sometimes get too busy to see. Thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for leaving one.

Precious

 Life is made of up of precious moments.  Sometimes they come in a glimpse of a striking bird...  a surprise blossom blooming underfoot... o...